Adam’s Non Porridge: How to Prepare;
Not exactly a professional photo image but taken at 6am this morning (after I had eaten some!)
- One cup of Kilbeggan* Organic Porridge oat. 2.5 cups of water. (Note – no milk or creaming agent is needed as the Kilbeggan oats have their own creaminess).
- Soak overnight.
- Add some** raisins or any dried fruit. Add some mixed seeds and nuts.
- Add to high heat till bubbling in a saucepan.
- Turn down the heat to summer .
- Break two organic eggs into the porridge and stir in gently until they disappear!
- Add a small knob of butter and a spoon of honey.
- … and finally – I was lucky to top mine off with some of my wife’s stewed apple and pear.
- Now that’s meal that will keep you satisfied. Enjoy.
- Note – just because you make it once, does not mean to should make and eat it every day! Vary your diet, don’t be a bore!
- Next time, I will share with you my (already famous) recipe for banana pancakes..
If you Like it please “Share it” Literally or Socially with your Network